The SCALE™-2+ chip set is Power Integrations’ most recent innovation within its SCALE™ family. New SCALE™-2+ technology enables soft shutdown (SSD) by 2SC0106T and advanced active clamping (A2C) or dynamic advanced active clamping (DA2C) by 2SC0115T.
- implemented in all existing popular gate driver cores, delivering upwards compatible, lead-free versions with improved EMC performance. In the version 2SC0106T2A1 and 2SC0108T soft shut down (SSD) can get activated.
- available in gate drivers with IGBT blocking voltages from 600V up to 4.5kV.
- Very fast >10ns
- Very low Jitter 1n
- Low couple capacity
- High di/dt ruggedness
- Integrated secondary side voltage controller
- +15V gate-Emitter clamping
- Lower IGBT Short Circuit energy
- Programmable full bride or direct mode
- Common failure output
- Under voltage lock off primary side
- Under voltage lock off secondary side for positive and negative supply voltage
- Embedded DC/DC controller with DC/DC soft starter
- 3,3V to 15V PWM input
- Reinforced galvanic isolation according to IEC60664-1
- Servo Drives and GP Drives
- UPS and Power Supplies
- Medium Voltage Drives
- Statcom; Voltage source Inverters
- Commercial and agriculture vehicles; electric vehicles)
- Photo Voltaic equipment
- Wind turbines
- Traction Auxiliary Inverters
- SiC Mosfet systems
- High Frequency applications (x-ray, MR, Plasma cutting, welding, inductive heating electronic transformers)
Example of SCALE™-2+ Schematic
Schematic of 2SC0106T2A1
Overview of SCALE™-2+ Gate Driver for 400VAC Drives (1200V IGBT Modules)
|SCALE™-2+||Power rating (kW)||AC Drives IGBT Module Ic [A]||Gate driver Current [A]|
For more selections please use our product finder.